Monday 17 December 2012

[Hoppie's Top 5] Guns N' Roses Songs

So a few millenia back, I tried to get to into metal music, albeit to impress a boy but hey! I was only 14! Smack right in the middle of The Awkward Years.

One band I got interested in was Guns N' Roses. Although I discovered Linkin Park just about the same time (to this day, they remain as my favourite band), Guns N' Roses struck a special chord in me (pardon the cheese) and I've developed a healthy appreciation for them ever since.


Also, it doesn't hurt that their lead, Axl Rose, used to look like this:

                                          

Without further ado, here's a list of my top 5 Guns N' Roses songs:

5) You Could Be Mine


4) Welcome To The Jungle


3) Sweet Child O' Mine


2) Don't Cry


1) November Rain


PS: I was listening to all the songs on my list and by the end of this post, I was feeling rather blue. Oh well, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment