Thursday 25 October 2012

The last two days of my life were absolutely excruciating. Why? Forms! Bloody, torturous forms! I've been filling out a gazillion forms and writing letters for visa-related purposes from the moment I wake up in the morning till past midnight. Oh joy of joys.

Well, enough of that. I'm sure it's no better reading about the horror of forms than filling them out.

All I crave for right now is a long, uninterrupted sleep, hopefully exceeding 12 hours, followed by an even longer dunk in the hot tub, while watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal on my laptop. Yup, that sounds just about perfect.


In other news, I bought a shoe-shelf at k-mart today. It's great how much neater my room is after I stuffed all my shoes in the closet. If you're wondering what the weird, furry thing jutting out of the shelf is, well...


They're my bear feet! Grawr! I should really wax my feet and clip my toenails, eh?


I decided to include this picture of a clothing brand I recently discovered called Public Enemy. I love the bold prints! They're my of my absolute favorites in my (sparse) wardrobe.

So that's about it for today, folks. I'll leave you with a song by 2NE1 to groove to. This song has gotten me up out of my life's low points innumerable times so it's definitely worth a play!


Ahnyeong!

PS: I caught a bit of a documentary called 'Graffiti Wars' this morning and it got me really interested in their whole 'culture'. I found a great site called ldngraffiti which made me appreciate graffiti art on a whole new level. get well soon, King Robbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment